BUDDYPHONES TRAVEL, FOLDABLE WITH 3 STEP VOLUME SETTING, BLUE
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Driver Unit: 30mm Neodyminum
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Sensitivity (1) : 75 +/-3db @1mw 1khz
- Sensitivity (2) : 85 +/-3db @1mw 1khz
- Sensitivity (3) : 94 +/-3db @1mw 1khz
- Frequency Range: 20-20khz
- Cord: 0.8m (Kids Size), Plug: Gold Plated 3.5mm
- Weight: 109g.
- Dimension: 170x150mm (Unfolded) 110x150mm (Folded)
- Accessories: Travel Bag and Airline Adapter.
- AWARD-WINNING SAFE AUDIO FOR KIDS: BuddyPhones are kids headphones with the most awards for innovative design and features. All BuddyPhones have built-in volume-limiting circuitry that protects kids’ hearing. Capped at the WHO-recommended level of 85dB so they don’t damage hearing. Engineered with certified safe materials that are hypoallergenic, super durable, and custom-made to be comfortable for kids to wear.
- KEY FEATURES: Designed with special features for young travelers. Depending on the child’s age or surroundings, choose from three-volume settings- 75dB Toddler Mode, 85dB Kid Mode, and 94dB Travel Mode. Travel Mode limits the background noise from vehicles while staying at a safe volume level. Super durable to survive years of travel. Folds down to fit in a soft travel pouch for easy storage. It comes with a two-prong airline adaptor. The shareable audio cable comes with a built-in microphone.
- FUN FOR KIDS: We make safe audio fun for kids. Bright colorful designs. Custom designed sticker illustrations from the world-famous artist. Kids can listen with friends using the BuddyCable system. Up to 4 headphones can plug into 1 device thanks to a stackable audio jack. Use the built-in mic for Skype calls with Grandma or fun language lessons.
- BUDDIES FOR LIFE: We want to stay buddies for life. BuddyPhones are designed, built, and tested for durability that can withstand the strongest of kids. This includes quality control with world-class testing labs. But sometimes accidents happen! We offer Customer Service assistance to help with troubleshooting, repairs or replacements.