No products in the cart.
- PROFESSIONAL: The Afro Taper plus is a Professional powerful vibrator motor for durability and longevity. This clipper is recommendede for both personal use as well as professional use
- CHROME BLADE: The Afro Taper plus has a Chrome-platted precision blade set which can be adjusted to zero gap, giving you a sharp and precise cut on every use.
- TAPER LEVER: Afro Taper plus has a taper leveller that allows you to adjust the blade and cutting length. The Convenient thumb leveller adjusts the taper and texture without changing blades
- 120 degrees large field of view, adopts Japanese imported PMMA lens, with 35mm focus showing a real view
- Immersive sound and 3D vision are integrated, provides an excellent experience
40mm diaphragm adopts PET material, more powerful sound
- Support one key answering phone calls and volume controlling
- Suitable for people within 0 – 800 degrees myopia, and 0 – 400 degree hyperopia
- Adjustable pupil fit for different users
- Very good in heat dissipation
- Lightweight design for long time comfort, reduces eye fatigue
- Adjustable headband adds no burden to your head
- Built-in stretchable earphones, with soft memory foam for noise canceling
- STRONG: Extremely quiet and powerful oscillating armature motor with 50 % higher performance.
- STAR BLADE: Precision-ground stainless steel blade set STAR BLADE “Made in Germany” for the closest cut.
- POWER: Polarised oscillating armature motor for continuous operation.
- UNIVERSAL: Very small, light and easy to use.
- LONG LIFE: Long-lasting motor to meet the demands of professionals.
- Gin & Tonic – A hint of juniper, a dash of lime, shaken with a shot of gin
- Mandarin & Lime – Freshly harvested mandarin oranges combined with a squeeze of lime and a hint of basil
- Pistachio Ice Cream – Smooth rice ice cream with pistachio and hazelnut
- Prosecco – Fizzy prosecco with a touch of grape, cinnamon and lime
- Strawberry Sugar – Strawberries, vanilla cream, spun sugar and waffle cones
- Tomato Leaf & Rhubarb – Green tomato leaf and red rhubarb sit on a heart of earthy sage and tangy blackcurrant leaves