No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Marvel’s Spider Man: Miles Morales
- Miles Morales is a 2020 action-adventure game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5.
- PS5-enhanced remaster of the hit original game and story.
- Remaster of all three Marvel's Spider-Man: City That Never Sleeps DLC chapters!
- The rise of Miles Morales as the new protector of East Harlem.
- Electrifying new abilities, unique suits, and an original story from Insomniac Games.
Miles Morales is a 2020 action-adventure game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. Based on the Marvel Comics character Miles Morales, it is inspired by both the character’s decade-long comic book mythology and the 2018 animated film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, which helped to popularize him.
The game is a spin-off of Marvel’s Spider-Man, and depicts Miles’ struggle to balance the duties of his civilian persona and Spider-Man when his new home, Harlem, is threatened by a war between the Roxxon Energy Corporation and the Tinkerer’s high-tech criminal army, the Underground.
In the latest adventure in the Marvel’s Spider-Man universe, teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following in the footsteps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as a new Spider-Man.
But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. To save all of Marvel’s New York, Miles must take up the mantle of Spider-Man and own it.