Mortal Kombat 11 Standard+ Edition
- Customize your fighter – The all new Custom character variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own.
- new graphics engine – The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it.
- Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise
- The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own
- The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it
- Featuring a roster of new and returning Classic Fighters, Mortal Kombat’s best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making
- Release date: April 23, 2019 (Nintendo Switch: May 9, 2019)
- Formats: PS4 / XBOX ONE / Switch
- Classiﬁcation: 18 Provisional
- Genre: Beat ’em up
- Developer: Netherrealm Studios
- Publisher: WBIE
- Location: VO: EFIG + RU; Subs: SP Castil + PL + TC (PC only) + SC (PC & PS4)
MORTAL KOMBAT 11
The MK saga is back!
The Character Variation System gives you unprecedented control over your fighters, allowing you to make them unique. The graphics engine brings out every detail of the most violent clashes, giving you the impression of being in the thick of the fight. The cinematic story mode of the Mortal Kombat series, featuring old acquaintances and new fighters, continues the legendary saga that has continued for over 25 years.