Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1, 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM
- Processor: Octa Core 1.8 GHz Exynos 7904
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), One UI
- Screen Size: 10.1 Inch IPS Display
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM Expandable to 1TB
- Battery: 6150 mAh
- Video Play Time: Up to 13 hours
- Bluetooth v4.2
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- Resolution: 1920 x 1200 (224 ppi)
- Camera: 8MP Rear Camera + 5MP Front [Selfie] Camera
The tablet comes with a 10.1-inch touchscreen display. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 is powered by an Octa Core 1.8 GHz Exynos 7904 processor. It comes with a 2GB RAM. The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 runs on Android 9.0 and is powered by a 6150 mAh non-removable battery.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 on the rear packs 8-megapixel camera. It spots a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
It also packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1TB). The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 measures 245.2 x 149.4 x 7.5 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 469.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Silver, and Gold colours.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, and Wi-Fi Direct. It also has a SIM port for a Nano SIM.