Dk Bible Story
An illustrative religious book where you can build on from as a believer. In this DK Bible Stories you get;
Comprehensive timelines detailing key events, biblical quotations and references
- Objective coverage of the Old and New Testaments
- Retellings and explanations of the most important stories in the Bible
- Lavish illustrations of over 2000 paintings, maps, landscapes and artefacts
- Every covenant, prophecy, and miracle is set clearly in its historical, cultural and religious context
- Each story is supported by archaeological discoveries, historical documentation, and the latest biblical scholarship
Discover why the Bible has absorbed readers for centuries. Packed with stunning illustrations, comprehensive timelines detailing key events and fact-filled panels, this religious book makes it easier than ever to navigate around the verses, chapters, and books of the Bible.
Follow the course of the Old and New Testaments from start to finish and immerse yourself in the events and places that have shaped the Scriptures. From Adam and Eve to Abraham and Moses, learn about key figures in the Bible through detailed profiles. Explore significant sites and places such as Jerusalem and Babylon through specially commissioned maps.
This updated version of DK’s Bible Stories: The Illustrated Guide is perfect for anyone studying religion or wanting to learn more about the history of Christianity.