No products in the cart.
The confidently designed Xbox Series X with 4K Blu-ray player, is the most powerful Xbox ever released. Thanks Xbox Velocity Architecture, which pairs a custom-built SSD with integrated software – enabling faster, streamlined gameplay, you’ll receive significantly reduced load times, along with the ability to play thousands of titles from four generations of consoles, that will all look and play better than ever before.
Fast frame rates
Xbox Series X’s hardware-accelerated ray tracing technology, along with the ability to show off up to 8K HDR, will give your games a heightened level of realism. Additionally, you can enjoy 4K gaming at up to 120 frames per second for even more immersion.
Jump seamlessly between multiple games in next to no time, thanks to Quick Resume – meaning you’ll now always have time to jump back in and have one more go with that end of level boss.
Created with three air flow channels, the Xbox Parallel Cooling Architecture evenly distribute the temperatures generated by the advanced internal components, keeping the console cool and quiet, whilst the vapor chamber in the Xbox Series X enables an even spread of temperatures within the core.
- Get 5000 pages of toner before pausing to reload. Print, scan, and copy with fast speeds.
- Get HP quality and reliability page after page at an ultra low cost.
- Quickly and easily reload toner levels – no mess, no stress – with the world’s first cartridge-free laser printer.
- Revolutionising Football Gameplay. As has been noted, HyperMotion gameplay technology elevates every match across every mode in FIFA 22 game.
- Advanced 11v11 Match Capture. Given that Xsens suits were used to capture motion from 22 professional footballers playing at high intensity. In effect, a high volume of quality real human motion data were generated. Then the data was used to power how each player and teams move across FIFA 22 PS5.
- Machine Learning. An advanced machine learning algorithm learns from over 8.7 million frames of advanced match capture. Then writes new animations in real time to create organic football realism across a variety of interactions on the pitch.
- Full Team Authentic Motion. Xsens suits record every touch, tackle, sprint and duel from all 22 players playing at high intensity. As a result, it captured data which powers over 4000 new animations in FIFA 22 PS5. Therefore, raising the football intensity, responsiveness, and physicality of every player in the game.
- Tactical A.I. Deeper player intelligence driven by the power of next-gen consoles. This gives each individual the ability to better understand both attacking and defensive formations and movement. Thus creating a new level of tactical realism.